Office Reopening June 15th!
The office is reopening for appointments June 15th, and there are some things you need to know:
1. The office hours going forward will be Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 10am - 7:30pm, and Saturday 10am - 4pm. Online Booking is now OPEN for current clients, and of course multi-service booking is still not available. If you want multiple services at your appointment, please reach out to me directly.
2. I will still not be accepting New Clients for a while until I get up to speed, but will of course honor gift certificates - though they will need to contact me directly to book.
3. Treatments will be limited each day and massages will be restricted to 60 minutes in length for the next few weeks as I build back strength. If you currently have 90 or 120 minute massage packages, and would like to use them, we can work out a suitable arrangement at your appointment.
4. There is still be a possibility I may need to reschedule your appointment on a given day due to my health. I really appreciate everyone's understanding and flexibility with this as I continue recovering the next few months.
5. Going forward, masks will no longer be required to enter the office and during services. I will still wear a mask for certain services, and by request; please feel free to continue wearing a mask if you would like. Sanitiation will stay at the same high standard, and hand sanitizer will still be available in both the waiting area and treatment room.
6. I have some new offerings for you! I've added Dermaplaning, HydroSkin Facials (hydrodermabrasion), and EpilFree Permanent Hair Removal! In an effort to keep this email as short as possible, please check out the website for more info and pricing.
7. CLEARANCE SALE! I've put all the seasonal store items in a clearance catagory on the Online Store at 40% OFF! Time to make some space in the store, and I'm so excited to be bringing on Hydropeptide Skincare in the near future! Visit the Online Store to see these items!